- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
be braver Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- IP Addresses (anonymised)
- Marketing preferences
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide be braver Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Hotjar website tracking (User Experience improvements)
- Matomo web analytics (Traffic analysis)
be braver Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Credit reference agencies
- Cybersecurity protection information
How will we use your data?
be braver Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with information on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, be braver Ltd will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- N2 Collective Ltd
- Horley Marketing Ltd
When be braver Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
be braver Ltd securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
be braver Ltd will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
be braver Ltd will ask you whether you like to receive information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies:
- N2 Collective Ltd
- Horley Marketing Ltd
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop be braver Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the be braver Ltd partnering companies.
What are your data protection rights?
be braver Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request be braver Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that be braver Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request be braver Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that be braver Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that be braver Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to be braver Ltd ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that be braver Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving user and customer experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – be braver Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing– be braver Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We use a service called cookiebot.com to help us manage your preferences.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +44 (0)1908 464 198
Or write to us at: be braver Ltd, 19 Simpson Road, Milton Keynes, MK2 2DE, UK
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that be braver Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.